Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Register for more information CA
- Masks must be worn and a distance of 6ft or more maintained.
- Everyone must use provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the plant swap area.
- Attendees must bring at least one plant to donate to the swap. Make sure plants are clearly labeled. Plants should be in good health and in healthy soil, to minimize the possible spread of garden pathogens.
- Other garden-related items are also welcome: books, magazines, tools in good working order and seeds. These will be placed on our FREE table.
- Registration is required. Location is outdoors in West Alameda and will be announced 48 hours prior via email reminder to those who have registered. Please be sure to register with a valid email address that you are able to check.